Thanks to your action last week, the City Council Ordinance Committee heard a clear message: Cambridge residents support zoning that will bring more affordable housing and transit-oriented development to Central Square.
Click here to read last week's Action Alert and learn why ABC believes the Normandy Partners/Twining Properties' proposed zoning for Central Square is a productive step towards building a more diverse and sustainable city.
Now we need you to send the same message to the Planning Board:
1. Attend this week's Planning Board meeting to publicly testify in support of the Normandy/Twining proposal:
- Planning Board - Tuesday, 1/27 at 7:00 P.M. in the Second Floor Meeting room at 344 Broadway.
- NOTE: The City of Cambridge is preparing for the forecasted blizzard, and it possible the meeting will be postponed. ABC will monitor the situation on Monday and Tuesday to notify you ASAP if there are any changes to the meeting schedule.
2. If you cannot attend the meeting, email the Planning Board by Tuesday to register your support for this proposal. Even if you can attend, consider sending an email to reinforce your support:
- Address to Chairman Theodore Cohen and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org who will pass it along to the Chairman and other Planning Board members.
3. Still haven't sent a letter to the City Council? It's not too late:
Be sure to read last week's Action Alert for talking points to include in your comments to the City Council and Planning Board.